There are different types of requirements and wants for people about lighting up their homes. An electrician’s job is to ensure that besides keeping a home safe from electric shocks or electric hazards they also need to have a clean job done. Unlike earlier when such jobs were tedious and required much time wiring, all electric work can now be completed easily and in no time with the help of levels and lasers.
The Electrician lasers and levels are helpful for various trades but for every job there are specific lasers and levels which are best suited for that particular job. Likewise different lasers and levels for electricians too, all of them are unique and have different features.
There are box levels, magnetic torpedo levels, dot lasers, special purpose levels, rotary lasers level and line lasers which are best suited for an electrician. Let us go through some of the best Electricians laser level reviews so you know which one to pick.
Top Rated Laser level for Electrician Comparision chart
Reviews of Top 5 Laser Level for Electricians
DEWALT DW088K Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser
Dewalt is a well-known company which has been manufacturing tools for various types of trades. The Dewalt Dw088k Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser is best suited for an electrician. The device emits vertical and horizontal lines which are bright and clear and give you perfect angles. Installing electrical fixtures would never have been easier. Here are some features of Dewalt Dw088k which has made it special and which is why it is on the list of best laser level.
- It emits two crossing bright beams for levelling and layout applications.
- It features a built in pivot base which is magnetic so it can be mounted easily on metal bases.
- The line laser shows accurate measures of + or – 1/8” up to 30 feet.
- You will have the Dewalt DW088K working by your side for quite some time as it has been set in an over moulded housing. The device is dust and water proof and has been IP54 certified.
- Dewalt DW088K also comes with a three year limited warranty, which means the device is reliable.
Johnson Level & Tool 007 Glo-View Magnetic Torpedo Level
There are times when an electrician will need to work in dark areas or areas where there is scarce light such as basements, attics, inside cabinets etc. Johnson has come up with a solution to this and manufactured this device with Glo-View technology to make it easy for electricians. The 10” torpedo level has patented Glo-View vials which make it possible for the electricians to read in dark or low light. These vials can be easily charged with natural and or hand held sources of light. Here’s what makes this Johnson device one of the good laser level for electricians.
- Strong 10” high strength glass filled polymer frame which is non-conductive.
- Surround view vial system so you can read clearly.
- The device has powerful V-Groove Grip tight earth magnets which firmly holds on to any type of metals surfaces; flat and round.
- The device is super light and can be easily carried in your pocket.
Bosch GLL3-15 Professional Electricians Line Laser
This is a versatile product for marking spots and ideal for electricians. With Bosch GLL3-15 you can easily set up outlets and switches. The product has two separate buttons which can be selected for horizontal and vertical lines. If you wish to use this Bosch line laser for any outdoor work then you should attach a laser detector for easy visibility in daylight. Let’s see why Bosch GLL3-15 is on our Bosch laser level list.
- The device is robust and highly stylish. For enhanced level accuracy the device features Pendulum Precision System (PPS).
- The Bosch GLL3-15 has been incorporated with Intelligent Course Management (ICM) which provides the highest laser line performance and an extended operating lifetime.
- It has been certified IP54 and is dustproof and waterproof.
- The accuracy of Bosch GLL3-15 is Â± 0,2 mm/m.
SPECTRA PRECISION Laser Layout Tool
LT58 Go To Ceiling Laser from Spectra Precision emits 360° of bright lasers and is super easy to operate. For all types of ceiling work which the electricians need to handle, this is the best builders level .The device runs on a lithium ion battery giving it a life of 19 continuous hours. The batteries are completely rechargeable and thus saving you the cost of batteries which you would normally have to purchase everytime. It is light and easily mountable on installations on ceiling grids would be completed in no time.
- Accuracy is achieved because of automatic self-levelling
- The laser lines are highly visible thus covering a huge room in just a few set ups.
- 360° horizontal line which is bright and perfect for ceiling installation
- There is an easy to use ceiling mount which works with all types of ceiling tracks. The kit also comes with a magnetic mount for steel column mounting.
Johnson Level and Tool 40-6670 Self-Leveling 2-Dot Laser Level
In order to get exact measurements quickly on uneven and even grounds dot level lasers are perfect. Johnson 2 Dot laser level has a concentrated beam making it easy for you to see the laser. It projects two beams and can be used for all types of installations which involve transferring a point from the floor to the ceiling. Besides lighting and electric wiring the device serves other purposes too. Here are some features:
- The device has a lock system so that the pendulum is protected while transporting the device.
- The two self-levelling beams projected have both visual and audible alarms if they go beyond the range of levelling.
- It has an amazing accuracy of + or – 1/8” up to a range of 50 feet.
The above devices and tools have been designed to save time and have been made specifically to be operated by one man to save time and extra head whose productivity could be used elsewhere. All job locations are not easy and it would be difficult at times to get accurate measurements and lines always, which is why it is vital that a best laser level for Electricians that would help you in completing your job quickly.