Laser levels are the most commonly used equipment in construction work. There are a lot of famous brands that manufacture laser levels all over the world. Bosch is a brand whose laser levels are loved by both professional workers and home owners.
Bosch makes lightweight, user-friendly, cheap laser levels that anyone can afford. Today’s laser level reviews are about Bosch line laser level product Application for different types of indoors and outdoor work. Bosch line laser levels are available in different prices ranges. You can also get a self leveling laser level in less than $200. This is why many users call Bosch laser level the best laser level.
Bosch Laser Levels are perfect for indoor and outdoor activities
Bosch GLL 2 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser Level is one of the top selling laser levels in Amazon. This laser level scored 4 plus ratings on an average from the users. This cheap and easy to use tool can be used for both outdoor and indoor activities. Laser level critics are going crazy over this little tool. It may look very simple, but this little tool is able to do all the things that an over priced laser level do.
Bosch line laser level is great for installing frames, shelves, etc. on the walls. It is also good for installing ceilings. Once you use the product you will be able to understand its real importance. The laser signal that this tool creates is so powerful that you can also work in places like inside the chimney.
It is a strong red signal, so any kind of job inside the house can be done without any problem. Bosch is able to create the best laser level for indoors and not many people will disagree with that statement.
Accessories required to for indoor work
- A wall mount, so that your hand remains free if you are trying to work on a ceiling
- A tripod, if the work is on the wall.
The common myth is that to work on outdoors, one needs a rotary laser level. Most of the people who do laser level reviews also suggest that one should get a rotary laser level if they have to work on roads or in any other outdoor locations.
But the truth is that with Bosch line laser level also you can easily work on roads because it is a self-leveling laser level that can give both horizontal and vertical signals. The powerful red light is also effective in the Sunlight. This line laser level is much less costlier than a rotary laser level and this is why it is becoming a favorite among the construction workers. This laser levels works exactly the same way as a rotary laser level does when it comes to working on the road.
Required accessories to work on outdoors
- Just a tripod to set up the laser level.
Features of Bosch line laser level
- This laser level works on 2 AA batteries
- There is only one button for all the operation
- One button to change the angle from vertical to horizontal
- It is a self-leveling laser level
- Signal color is red
- Features a pendulum lock
- Indicates the out of level places
- Weighs 1.6 pounds
- 2 x 2.5 x 2.6 inches
The above features indicate the user-friendly qualities of Bosch line laser level. This product is also very easy to set up. If you read the instruction manual properly then it will not be hard for you to set up this laser level. But in case you do not want to waste time, here is the step by step guide:
- The most important part of setting up a laser level is to get all the parts in the right places. So first take out all the parts from the box.
- Now set up the tripod or the wall mount that you are planning to use
- You will see a bubble in both wall mount and tripod
- There is also another bubble in the laser level
- Your goal is to make sure that the bubble of the laser level is on the same level with the tripod or mount laser level.
That’s it. Once this is done you are good to work with the laser level.
In case you do not understand the process, visit YouTube and you will find videos of how to set up Bosch line laser level.
Pros of Bosch line laser level
- Works on only 2 AA batteries which are affordable to all
- One button function for everything, so everyone can understand the feature
- Easy to set up and use
- Battery lasts for a long time
- The red signal is powerful enough to work even with the day light
- Signal holds long enough to get all the markings done
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Smart pendulum lock is great when one travels with the laser level
- Very affordable price.
Because of these good qualities of Bosch line laser level they are now taking the rotary laser level’s place in construction business.
Few points to keep in mind while using laser level:
- Since you need to look at the laser signal directly, you need to wear a pair of glass to keep your eyes safe
- Before using the laser level make sure that there is no flames inside the room
- When you are done with the markings, shut the laser level off, it will save a lot of batteries and the product will last longer.
Where to buy?
At this moment Bosch laser level is available on Amazon with a wall mount. The price they are asking is much less than the market price. So if you need the laser level then order it from Amazon as soon as possible.