Today on our laser Level review we are going to talk about one of the most important components of the laser level, batteries. You can get the best laser levels from the market, but if the laser level’s battery is damaged, then your product will not last. You need to find the best battery for your laser level, in case the product did not come with a battery. However, you must understand that the best laser levels come with a battery.
Rather than looking for the best batteries for laser level on the market, you should buy a laser level that comes with a battery. Bosch Laser level comes with its own battery, all good ones do.
We are going to talk about three hottest laser levels of 2018, all three of these products come with batteries and many other accessories. These laser levels are must have in all handymen’s tool box in 2018.
Comparison Chart of Laser Level Batteries
Here are short reviews of 3 top rated laser levels with batteries of 2018.
AdirPro Cube 2-360 Self Levelling Cross Line Laser Level – Basic Edition
This little beauty is pleasing a lot of customers at the Amazon.com these days. They look small, but these laser levels can do a lot of things for you. In our detailed review of AdirPro Cube basic laser level, we are going to talk about all the specialties of this laser level.
- 360 degree vertical and horizontal lines
- On and off button
- Two separate modes for indoors and outdoors
- Receiver mode
- Standard AA batteries are required for this laser level, the first set of batteries come with the product.
- Horizontal and vertical laser windows.
This product is compact and has a good finish. It is lightweight; you can carry the product in one hand, really great for working on the ceiling.
- Simple features which are easy to understand
- You do not need to do anything manually once you start the laser level
- Runs on common AA batteries, these are cheap batteries which are easily available on the market
- For a self-leveling laser level, the price is really cheap
- Gives accurate measurement, in both indoors and outdoors.
- Not that good for professional work.
AdirPro Cube 360 Self Levelling Cross Line Laser Level – Ultimate Edition
This is another great product by AdirPro Cube, the main difference this one has with the basic edition is the added features. If you are a professional home worker then you may need to go for this one instead of basic one. From the name itself, you can understand that this laser level is capable of handling really complex stuff.
- 360 degree vertical and horizontal beams
- 2 operating modes
- Black and red signal
- Thread for Tripod mounts, on and off button.
The design of ultimate edition is best among all AdirPro Cube series laser levels. It is also smaller in size and very lightweight.
- Good for indoors, especially helpful in hanging shelves
- Easy to use all the features
- Comes with Tripod, batteries
- Strong signal light
- Price is good
- Great projection, accuracy.
- Even though there are two operating modes, this laser level signal does not work that well at outdoors.
AdirPro Cube 3D Self Levelling Cross Line Laser Level – Ultimate Edition
AdirPro Cube got it absolutely right with this one. It is absolutely the best laser level on the market. AdirPro Cube 3D Self Levelling Line Laser Level – Ultimate Edition is technically perfect. But you will get this product at the price of an ordinary laser level, a total winner.
- Vertical and horizontal lines work simultaneously
- Weighs only 8 ounces
- Red signal color
- Works with AA batteries.
- Even an absolute novice can do a perfect job with this laser level
- It works like a rotary laser level
- Great for any kind of outdoor works
- Good for ceiling installation
- Very low price for a technically advanced product.
- Since this laser level works like a rotary laser level, and the signal is very powerful, the battery life is not that great.
AdirPro Cube laser levels are getting sold out fast at Amazon. These laser levels come with easy to understand user manuals and much more must have accessories at Amazon. Right now you will get the laser levels at a discounted price from Amazon.
Laser level battery life depends on usage. If you are a professional worker then you must keep sets of batteries in stock, as you do not know when the existing set of batteries will run out.
On the Best Rotary laser level review, I did mention how rotary laser levels are different than self-leveling laser levels. Rotary laser levels do run on rechargeable batteries. Some critics do endorse these rechargeable batteries because they are environment-friendly and support the energy saving movement.
Rechargeable batteries are trickier in a way. They can get damaged easily. These batteries are not easy to find, and one might need to put a special order for getting one of these.
Here are some important tips for finding a good rechargeable battery for you rotary laser level
- Find a brand that makes long lasting batteries.
- Run time of batteries is also a must.
- Check out the rating, highest rated batteries last longer.
Taking care of laser level batteries
- Do not ever leave the batteries in front of the water. Always store the batteries in dry places, but away from Sunlight.
- Always use branded chargers, cheap duplicate chargers can overheat the batteries and it can get damaged or completely ruined.
- Always take the batteries out when you are not using your laser level
- Be aware of the voltage.
Laser levels are sensitive tools. Every accessory of laser level needs to be handled with care. Rechargeable batteries need more care than ordinary AA batteries. Rechargeable batteries are not cheap either.
Lastly, if you are about to purchase your first laser level, then go for one of AdirPro Cube laser levels which runs on AA batteries.